Monday, January 30, 2012

Free Satellite Music Channels <<>> Commercial-Free !!!


Do you love music?  I certainly do!  It keeps me happy, motivated, and entertained.

I have some great news for the folks who love music!  Sirius Satellite Radio is offering new listeners a free TWO WEEK trial beginning Feb. 1st!  You can listen via your Sirius radio. You can listen on your smart phone or your PC as well.

To listen, you will have to register by the end of January at SIRIUSXM.com (before midnight on Tuesday).


There are 60 channels you can listen to for free during the trial period.  You can choose Country, Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop/ R&B, Jazz, Classical, Comedy, Sports, News/Public Radio, Dance & Electronic, Entertainment, Family & Health, and EVEN Canadian channels (for our Northern Friends). Best of all, the channels are commercial-free!

Sorry this post is so short, but I have to run and register my iPhone on SIRIUS right now!  ;-)

Enjoy!

Simply Me

No comments:

Post a Comment