Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthdays, Anyone? Free Food On Your Special Day

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Followers, Happy Birthday to You! (Now score some free food)


Do you like to be treated to a special meal on your birthday?  I know I do.  I love it when someone else cooks, serves, and cleans up while I can just chat the time away!


I was reading my daily list of blogs and articles while preparing my shopping list and coordinating sales with coupons when I ran across the following site:


                                                    Eat Free On Your Birthday

This site contains a LONG list of places that will provide you with a special treat for your birthday.  For most places you simply have to give them your e-mail address.  For a few you have to give your name, mailing address, and telephone number.

My family has used quite a few of these sites.  For instance, we get a free Ruby Tuesday burger as a birthday gift.  Dunkin Donuts gives us a free beverage.  KOBE gives us a free meal.  And so on . . .

Since everyone has a birthday, I am sure all my followers will enjoy this site.  The only thing I as is that you pass the site on to a friend and then post a comment below letting me know who you shared with and which deal(s) you signed up for.

Enjoy!

Simply Me

No comments:

Post a Comment