Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rebate Heaven

Good Afternoon, Friends & Faithful Followers! 

What a beautiful Saturday afternoon!  I just checked my Saturday postal mail delivery and found that I have received my quarterly BIG FAT CHECK from eBates! Woo hoo!  I absolutely love seeing those checks arrive!  They don't cost me a cent! I don't even pay postage on these rebates!

I have been a member of eBates since I had first heard of them on the local news broadcast in 2009..  A journalist was interviewing a businessman who used eBates to make many of his business purchases.  He received quarterly checks in the thousands of dollars!  Well, needless to say, that caught my eye!  Of course I am not making quite as many online business purchases as the man in the news report, but I am getting regular rebate checks.  My checks vary in amounts from $12 to almost $100 each quarter.

You can earn anywhere from 1% to as high as 30% cash back on your online purchases from your favorite online stores.  You earn $$$ for referring your friends and family as well.  Which online stores are your favorites?  I'll venture to say that eBates probably lists them.  Here is a partial listing of some of their online links to stores:

Sears
Lowes
AutoZone
Advance Auto
Babies R Us
Kohl's
Barnes & Noble
Bass Pro Shops
TurboTax
Dell
Office Depot
Office Max
Staples
Avon Canada
Sears Canada
Sony Canada
Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost
JC Penney
Apple Store
HP
KMart
WalMart
Target
FTD
Teleflora
ProFlowers
Food Network
LobsterGram
Sam's Club
Wine.com
Oriental Trading
Toys R Us
Restaurant.com
Groupon
Drugstore.com
GNC
Netflix
Nordstroms
Macys
Cabela's
Marriott
Travelocity
Holiday Inn
Enterprise Rent A Car

and so many more!!!

Here's their link so you can check eBates out for yourself:

Click here  to check out eBates!

It's free to join! They will also give you a $10 gift card just for joining!

Leave a comment below and tell me what you think after you have visited their website.

Enjoy!

Simply Me

No comments:

Post a Comment