Sunday, February 19, 2012

Need Money? Have Unwanted Electronics?

Good Evening, Friends & Faithful Followers!

I have been doing my spring cleaning early and have discovered quite a few items that are too valuable to donate.  I remembered seeing sites that would pay you for your unwanted electronics, so I started searching.  I found several:  YouRenew.com, CashForLaptops.com, and Gazelle.com.

Some of the sites take only computers and others take computers, cell phones, e-readers (like Kindle and Nook), DVD players, Blu ray players, MP3 players, gaming systems, digital cameras, projectors, calculators, and other electronics.  You can get cash for the stuff you don't want and recycle at the same time.

Here are the links:

YouRenew.com Click Here

CashForLaptops.com  Click Here

Gazelle.com  Click Here

Let me hear from you!  You can leave me a comment in the box below about these sites and/or others you find.

Enjoy!

Simply Me

No comments:

Post a Comment