Friday, March 23, 2012

Free Magazine Subscriptions For You

Good morning, Friends & Faithful Followers!

Today I have for you a couple of links for free magazines.  I just picked up a couple that I enjoy reading.

Here are the links for you to choose yours:

Value Mags

I just picked up a free subscription to one I read on occasion (Ladies Home Journal).  I will receive eleven issues at no charge - no strings attached!

And another link to a site that always has top name magazines for free . . .

Rewards Gold

Today this site is offering the following magazines:

Details - 1 year subscription
Forbes - 1 year subscription
Martha Stewart Living - 1 year subscription
Newsweek - 1 year subscription
Maxim - 1 year subscription
Barrons - 1 year subscription
Wall Street Journal - 26 issues

I already am receiving Martha Stewart Living and Bloomberg Business from this site.  The only negative to me here is that I had to fill out a short survey in order to receive the one-year subscriptions to these magazines.  However, when you look at the newsstand prices and the subscription prices, it is a very good deal!

Enjoy!

Simply Me

No comments:

Post a Comment