Saturday, February 4, 2012

UNBELIEVABLE Sale On SHARK Products, Etc.

Good Morning, Friends and Faithful Followers.

I am a fan of a site called 1SaleADay.com where I have found some of the most amazing deals on products I need.  Each day this site has a HOT DEAL on a main item, a wristwatch item, a family item, a jewelry item, a wireless item, and FLASH items. Today I was excited to find 2 deals for items I have been looking for: a leather tablet case for $5 plus free shipping and a hand-held Shark vacuum (Model #SV748) for $17.99 plus free shipping.  It has a washable re-usable filter, too!  I absolutely LOVE their deals!

You can check out their sales at the following link:

                                                 1SaleADay.com

Let me know if you find YOUR Amazing Deal!

Enjoy!

Simply Me

No comments:

Post a Comment